The building is no longer just a real estate and has become a business, an investment. "Our focus on building management, acting as a facility manager, encompasses the need to control condo costs, postpone obsolescence, or indicate investments that rent values above the market average through analysis of the cost of operation, quality of services provided and facilities offered to users of the building.
- Management of outsourced companies
- Monitoring of Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- Management and supervision of renovation works
- Layout changes
- Control of water and energy consumption
- Deployment and management of selective waste collection .